According to the International Coffee Organisation, Indonesia is the world’s fourth-largest producer of coffee. In 2020, the country produced around 12.1 million 60kg bags of...
Robusta accounts for between 30 and 40% of global coffee exports, yet in major consuming markets, it is predominantly used in blends and soluble coffee....
Arabica makes up some 60% of all coffee consumed around the other world. After that, canephora comprises almost all of the remaining 40%, as both...
Even though there are more than 120 known species in the Coffea genus, just two, arabica and robusta, account for more than 99% of all...
Specialty coffee is usually associated with Arabica coffee beans, and Robusta coffee beans are usually associated with commercial coffee, instant coffee, or blends. While Arabica...
Perfect Daily Grind Ltd,
TN6 2JD United Kingdom
Company registration no. 9673156
Want to receive the latest coffee news and educational resources?
Sign up for our free newsletter!
You can unsubscribe at any time