We are looking for an experienced, reliable, and self-motivated web developer with intermediate knowledge on web design & image editing (Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator) who understands digital media and thrives in a remote, full-time position (based anywhere in the world). We are a UK-based publication, with a global, remote team.
- Want the security of a full-time role instead of freelancing
- Want to be part of a global, remote team
- Have a minimum two year’s experience of project for brands and businesses
- Have no excuses
- Work to support the coffee industry and coffee-producing countries
- Believe in constant innovation and improvement
- Care more about your intelligence and values than experience
- Edit current websites – developed on WordPress
- Build and develop new websites.
- Develop static pages / landing pages for clients
- Work with design team to develop and offer insights on website layouts and other design concepts/files
- Work remotely
- Have competitive local rate
- Full-time role
- PHP language
- Knowledge on WordPress templates, xHTML, HTML5, CSS, WooCommerce
- SEO knowledge
- Will be considered a differential if candidate have jQuery, HTML 5, CSS3 and Schema knowledge
- Intermediate level at Adobe applications (Photoshop, Illustrator)
Your daily role will include communicating with company managers, update the code of our existing website, work with account managers to deliver high-quality static page and landing pages, support design team with opinions and insights and be a responsible full-time professional.
How to apply?
Interested? Email your CV and portfolio to [email protected], along with answers to the following questions:
- How would you improve PDG website for better advertisement visibility and user experience on desktop and mobile?
- Name one organization you admire and why?