Producer & Roaster Forum is seeking an experienced Social Media Manager to join the team. The ideal candidate will be based in El Salvador, with a passion for specialty coffee and a good understanding of the industry.
The ideal candidate for this role will thrive working across a range of fast-paced accounts, be genuinely passionate about content creation for social media (video and image designs included), ensure clients receive quality work on time every month and have a passion for delivering good, reliable results. They will also be English-speaking, with a keen eye for design.
We are offering this role on a permanent/full-time basis, and it will be fully remote.
As part of the social media team for one of the world’s leading events, you will:
- Edit and schedule all posts for all platforms on a daily basis on feeds and stories (up to 3 to 5 stories per day per account)
- Plan, write and execute effective social media content plans in collaboration with graphic designers
- Develop, implement and manage unique social media strategies for a variety of clients in line with their organisation guidelines
- Be incredibly organised as you will be responsible for your schedule to ensure deadlines are met
- Measure the success of social media campaigns and provide feedback to management
- Stay up to date with the latest social media best practices, algorithms and marketing technologies
- Use social media marketing tools such as Whatagraph, Bitly/Link.InBio, Canva and Later.com
- Monitor user clients engagement and suggest content optimisation
- Build long-lasting relationships with clients and take ownership of developing their brand
- Work in a team that spans multiple time zones
- A minimum of 2-3 years experience working in a digital marketing agency or marketing manager role responsible for multiple clients
- A strong understanding of and passion for specialty coffee
- In-depth understanding of top social media platforms and trends – including but not limited to Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube, TikTok, and LinkedIn
- A strong command of the English language, both written and verbal
- Ability to work well under pressure and strong attention to detail
- Experience in content creation with an understanding of the technical skills necessary to manage and deliver content across multiple platforms
- Demonstrable interpersonal skills, with the ability to liaise with clients, designers, editors, and other members of the company from all around the world
- Strong organisational, communication, written and verbal skills
- Community management experience and best practices
- Facebook Ad Management and Business Suite experience (for Facebook and Instagram)
- Experience with the Google ecosystem (Gmail, Google Drive, Docs, Slides, etc)
- Experience in the speciality coffee sector.
- Experience with Canva and video creation platforms.
If you are interested, please email email@example.com with a CV, your notice period, and salary expectations in USD.