PDG Media is seeking an experienced Social Media Manager & Content Creator to join the team.
We are a global media agency operating in the coffee sector, and our clients include a number of leading coffee brands from around the world. As part of our work, we offer a range of creative services, from copywriting and social to web design and full rebrands.
The ideal candidate for this role will thrive working across a range of fast-paced clients, be genuinely passionate about content creation for social media, ensure clients receive quality work on time every month, and have a passion for delivering good, reliable results. They will also be English-speaking, with a keen eye for design.
We are offering this role on a permanent/full-time basis, and it will be fully remote.
As part of the social media team in a fast-growing, digital marketing agency, you will:
- Collaborate with clients in order to produce results-driven social media content
- Edit and schedule all posts for all platforms on a daily basis on feeds and stories (up to 3 to 5 stories per day per account).
- Plan, write and execute effective social media content plans in collaboration with graphic designers.
- Develop, implement and manage unique social media strategies for a variety of clients in line with their organisation guidelines
- Be incredibly organised as you will be responsible for your own schedule in order to ensure deadlines are met
- Measure the success of social media campaigns and provide feedback
- Stay up to date with the latest social media best practices, algorithms and marketing technologies
- Use social media marketing tools such as Whatagraph, Bitly/Link.InBio and Later.com
- Monitor user engagement and suggest content optimisation
- Build long lasting relationships with clients and take ownership of developing their brand
- Work in a team that spans across multiple time zones
- A minimum of 2-3 years of experience with top social media platforms – including but not limited to Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube, TikTok, and LinkedIn
- Understanding of Facebook Ad Management and Business Suite (For Facebook and Instagram).
- A strong command of the English language, both written and verbal
- Experience of working in a digital agency or a similar environment with more than one client.
- Ability to work well under pressure.
- Experience in content creation with an understanding of the technical skills necessary to manage and deliver content across multiple platforms.
- Demonstrable interpersonal skills, with the ability to liaise with clients, designers, editors, and other members of the company from all around the world.
- Strong organisational, communication, written and verbal skills.
- Community management experience and best practices.
- A keen interest in the specialty coffee sector.
- Editorial/copywriting experience.
- Agency experience.
- Relevant tertiary degree/certificate in Social media marketing, Communications or Media studies.
- Experience with the Google ecosystem (Gmail, Google Drive, Docs, Slides, etc)
- Experience in the speciality coffee sector.
If you are interested, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with a CV, your notice period, a cover letter, and salary expectations in your local currency.