The Production Manager delivers La Colombe products meeting time, budget and quality expectations through an engaged team, solid business systems, and consistent execution. Plans, directs, and sets the direction of production and manufacturing processes through business planning and budget development. This position will oversee concentrate production and work in close partnership with the Director of RTD Production.
PEOPLE & CULTURE
- Work with supervisors to hire, train, coach and lead their teams.
- Follow up consistently to build and maintain trust.
- Demonstrate compassion and care in relationships with teams while setting clear expectations and accountabilities.
- Develop team to grow with La Colombe.
- Ensure that staff understand the shared responsibilities for goals and responsibilities.
- Lead, develop, and mentor department management staff, with an emphasis on functional and cross-functional teamwork, planning, follow-up, and effective communication.
- Actively lead, conducting floor rounds and interacting with team daily.
- Ensure timely execution of the production schedule within budget.
- Prioritize production activities based on volumes, equipment efficiency and material supply.
- Recognize and solve problems affecting production including schedules, staff, quality, and order of production line.
- Monitor continuous plant operations, report deficiencies, and resolve any operational issues. Continuously seek to improve processes.
- Identify, analyze and resolve issues affecting performance to ensure goals are realized.
- Coordinate maintenance and repair of machines to avoid downtime and delays, ensure production process and machinery are in compliance with professional and safety standards
STANDARDS & SYSTEMS
- Develop and introduce best-in-class operations excellence initiatives to improve quality, productivity, and performance.
- Ensure consistent execution and compliance through operational standards for safety, quality and productivity.
- Follow good manufacturing practices (GMP) and work in a manner consistent with all La
- Colombe, regulatory, SQF, FISMA, FDA, OSHA requirements.
- Manage physical safety, food safety, maintenance, quality and sanitation programs for all manufacturing lines.
- Actively promote a culture of safety and quality.
- Develop strategies focused on accident reduction as well as energy and waste minimization.
- Attend required training, including but not limited to Safety, GMP, CIP, Hazard Analysis and Critical Control Point (HACCP), and Safe Quality Foods (SQF).
- 5 years related experience.
- 2 years managing teams.
- Excellent verbal/written communication skills.
- Able to add, subtract, multiply and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions and decimals.
- Must be able to stand, walk, kneel, bend, push or pull for virtually the entire shift.
- Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds frequently and manually stack and move cases up to 6-8 cases high.
- Must be willing to work flexible hours including overtime, weekends and holidays and participate in on- call rotation.
- Ability to effectively work in a team environment.
- Ability to adapt to changing organizational and operational needs.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously.
Please apply directly by clicking here