We are a global quality leader in Specialty Coffee. Driven by our mission to create the best coffee experience for our customers and to achieve the best value for our farmers. We source, roast, prepare delicious coffee, bake cookies and connect people by delivering an outstanding coffee experience.
We are looking for a high-performing salesperson in our headquarters in Berlin to cope with the increasing sales growth and the increasing demand for specialty coffee from The Barn Berlin. We need an enthusiastic, self-confident and personable person who makes an important contribution to our increasing sales efforts and to the achievement of the company’s ambitious growth targets. You are responsible for finding, building and maintaining new customer relationships. You develop new sales opportunities at home and abroad for us, from coffee shops, restaurants or other wholesalers.
You must be able to effectively demonstrate and clearly articulate the benefits of our products in order to build relationships with key decision makers. You will be seen as an ambassador for both our products and our company and as such you will be involved in a variety of tasks and projects. This includes marketing, customer service, operations, and other areas across the company as needed. You are an important member of our small, talented sales team in a role that offers the opportunity to develop and assume increased responsibility through excellent performance.
The position is suitable for a candidate with successful experience in sales in the food and beverage industry, or for an individual with the required key skills and attitudes who are looking for an opportunity to demonstrate that they are a top performer.
- Actively search for and generate leads
- Answering and following up incoming inquiries
- Create and manage a pipeline of 200+ active prospects
- Product presentations
- Bring the product to life convincingly by email and phone
- Live demonstrations via conference calls or face-to-face and visits
- Participation at important trade fairs throughout the year
- Contribution to ongoing short and long term projects and initiatives
- Conception, planning and implementation of improvement initiatives
- A sales expert (B2B preferred) with the ability to achieve sales goals and build lasting customer relationships.
- Passionate for selling and creating value for customers
- Proven skills to personally and convincingly demonstrate products or services.
- Experienced in oral and written communication.
- Good in understanding all sales and marketing principles.
- Educated in negotiating experience.
- Experienced in the food & beverage industry in order to sufficiently understand our customers and the coffee specialty landscape.
- able to manage information effectively to support purposeful action and communication.
- A confident, enthusiastic and persistent personality.
- Eager to show that you are result-oriented, creative, and resourceful.
- Proactive, bright, ambitious, insightful, curious and thoughtful.
- A cool office space right next to our roastery
- A motivated team of international coffee lovers
- Free coffee in our Annex Café & the best coffee in our office
- A great learning curve and the space to take on responsibility
- Fair payment, holidays and social / health insurance
- A chance to grow and evolve within our company
You will be part of a team that is on a mission to change the Value Chain in Coffee. Our product is based on a concept of full quality and sustainability improvements.
We work as a Team in Wattstraße 10-13, Berlin-Brunnenviertel
- Full-time. Part-time initially possible
- Term: 1 year with option to extend
- Holidays: as per law
- Salary: depending on qualification
Please apply using this post or email a Portfolio/CV to firstname.lastname@example.org