Our team exists to create more joyful coffee experiences from crop to cup. At amamus we source and supply only hand-roasted Speciality grade coffees and top-quality equipment. We have learned there is more joy in coffee when it’s perfectly extracted and carries its origin story with pride. We love helping people find more joy in their coffee; after all, amamus means ‘we love’ in Latin.
We are members of the Specialty Coffee Association as we believe in sustainable arrangements for coffee farmers. We are proudly B Corp certified, which means we meet the highest social and environmental standards. Our purpose is to represent a ‘force for good’ in the coffee sector.
- Love coffee and seeking a new career challenge in specialty coffee? Read on… amamus is recruiting into a brand new role: Project Coordinator.
- Our perfect candidate will be methodical in thought, charming in manner, and practical in their work.
- No service-related experience is necessary as full training will be provided. However, you will be practical and used to working with tools as there will be some basic installation requirements.
- You must love coffee and have a determined interest in how our clients’ equipment could be optimised for a perfect cup. Basic sensory skills are essential.
- You will be happy travelling – around three days a week you will be in our clients’ offices who are mostly in London. Your remaining time will be spent at our HQ in Alresford – between Winchester and Basingstoke
- We uphold extremely high standards so we need an incredible individual to breathe this role to life with their talent.
- To be responsible for all aspects of equipment installation – from procurement through to Client Services handover
- To own and deliver the processes of scheduled and unscheduled machine maintenance to ensure clients enjoy reliable and trouble-free service
- To be responsible for amamus’ storage facilities including stock control and inventory (excluding green coffee beans)
- To support from time to time with the provision of client coffee events
- Must be practical and experience of using basic tools is essential NB. Experience of coffee equipment is not necessary provided there is evidence of transferable skills
- Personal values that are aligned with our company Mission
- Proven experience of developing and managing customer, supplier and internal relationships with demonstrable charm
- Proven experience of owning and managing projects to budget and on-time
- Unflustered and calm in difficult and potentially stressful situations that involve occasional conflict and negotiation (for example, aborted installations)
- Able to show a ‘completer-finisher’ approach with excellent attention to detail
- Good communicator who builds relationships at all levels, internally & externally
- Able to create, deliver and report on processes to consistent standards
- Proficient in using computers and general software packages for words and data
- £24,000 per annum
- Hybrid remote working, based in Alresford
- Based within a 30 minute travel time of the company HQ near Alresford
- Full driving license and daily access to own vehicle with insurance for company use as travel will be a significant part of the role
- We anticipate at least three days a week being away from the office on client sites, which are usually accessed by car
How to apply
Please send your CV and a brief covering email to email@example.com