We are looking for English-speaking writers with knowledge of the coffee sector to contribute to a new publication.
In this role, you will discuss article ideas with the head of content before writing about the topic and interviewing experts to gain insight.
Ideal candidates will be able to write quickly and concisely on a range of relevant topics, including:
- Coffee equipment
- Barista/coffee shop workflow
- Coffee sector trends
- Espresso machines
- Coffee competitions e.g. WBC
- Coffee shop management
- A good level of written English
- Knowledge of the Colombian coffee sector
- Demonstrable writing experience
- Confidence speaking to a range of people
- Another language (Spanish preferred)
When applying, please answer the following questions:
- What’s your timezone?
- What are your areas of expertise/topics you would be happy to write about (i.e. roasting, producers, brewing)?
- What are the areas you wouldn’t consider yourself to be an expert, but would still be happy to write about with enough research?
- Are there any topics that you don’t want to write about?
- How many articles (1,000-1,800 words, 2-3 interviewees per piece) do you think you could write for us per month?
- What are your expectations for rates (bearing in mind that we pay per article)?
Please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV attached.