Producer & Roaster Forum is seeking an Events Coordinator to join the team. The ideal candidate will be bilingual (English and Spanish) and based in Latin America.
The ideal candidate for this role will be organised, communicative, and knowledgeable, with strong communication skills.
We are offering this role on a permanent/full-time basis, and it will be fully remote.
As part of the team for one of the world’s leading coffee industry events, you will:
- Support the event director with all administrative requirements for a fast-paced biannual event
- Be a main point of contact for all event participants, including sponsors, volunteers, attendees, and more
- Arrange travel plans as we get closer to the event
- Support exhibitors as they plan and outline their booths for the event floor
- Oversee some marketing activities (press releases, etc)
- Communicate requirements to suppliers, exhibitors, and other partner brands for PRF
- Bridge the gap between partners who do not speak the same language
- Speak regularly with suppliers to understand event specifics (such as booth & stand specifications)
- Translate content as required
- Attend the two-day forum twice a year, as a core part of the team on the ground
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience in a similar administrative or organisational role
- Bilingual (English and Spanish)
- Outstanding problem-solving skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Clear communication skills, both verbal and written
- Comfortable speaking with a range of partners and clients
- Good interpersonal skills
- Knowledge of the coffee industry
- Experience with project management systems and tools
- Technically literate, with good experience using spreadsheets, word processors, etc (Microsoft Office or G Suite)
- Flexible and adaptable – events move quickly
- A fast learner
- Familiarity with G Suite (Google Docs, Google Sheets, etc)
- Good understanding of social media
- Experience in the coffee industry
- Experience as a translator
If you are interested, please email email@example.com with a CV, your notice period, and salary expectations in USD.