Sucafina Specialty EMEA is a specialty coffee importer based in the center of Antwerp. We source distinctive coffees from all over the world, which we supply to medium size and micro-roasters all over Europe and the Middle East.
Behind Sucafina Specialty is a dynamic and driven team with a professional mindset. We go to great lengths to meet the needs of our customers, and are singularly focused on finding the right coffee for every roaster.
Sucafina Specialty is currently looking for coffee obsessed people to join their sales team.
About the job position
In this position, you will be part of the sales team in their Antwerp office, working to grow sales volume with existing and new clients. Ideally, you’ll have been in the industry for at least a couple years, but we are open to candidates with backgrounds in wine, wholesale food and beverage, or even the odd traveler who fell in love with coffee years ago while backpacking through Central America.
For this job, you’ll need excellent organizational skills and a dynamic mindset. You are good at prioritizing and time-management, and building relationships with clients across diverse geographies and cultures. Working under time pressure poses no problem for you. Since communication with colleagues in the office and with clients is mostly in English, you will need a good level of English (A1). Proficiency in additional European languages is highly desired, with preference given to native Czech / Slovak / Polish / German speakers. But if you’re great and only speak English, that might be okay too!
- Prospecting for new clients, and guiding potential customers through the range of coffees that we offer
- Performing all required administration relating to client interactions, contracts and logistics for assigned clients
- Selling coffee!
- Basic understanding of green coffee supply chains
- A fundamental desire to continuously learn
- Basic quantitative ability – you aren’t scared of Excel, and actually sort of like it!
- Q grader qualification preferred
- Business-level English required
- Team players only – we need no rock stars here
- A fun working environment in a fast-growing company
- A supportive and collegial team
- Unique insights into the coffee world
- Potential for international growth within the group
- Competitive remuneration
- All the coffee you can drink (and then some)
Send a copy of your CV to [email protected]. If you’d like to include a motivation letter, fine – but SUCAFINA would also love for you to get creative and convince them in whichever way you feel comfortable about why you are the right person for this job!