- Remote / Home working
- Be part of an impact-driven profit for purpose
- Global travel opportunities
- Thrive in a fast-paced, deadline-driven, digital environment
- Are incredibly organised and solution-orientated
- Are educated to degree level
- Are a natural digital designer
- Want a permanent position as opposed to freelancing
- Are digital agency in the coffee sector
- Work to support the coffee industry
- Obsessed with business results
- Create ideas and evolve
PDG Media is a full-service digital marketing agency that exclusively works with brands in the coffee sector.
We are looking for a Digital Designer with a minimum of 3 years of experience in digital design. The ideal candidate is adept at helping PDG Media with visual solutions for social media, websites, advertisement, emails, graphic projects that are effective, creative, memorable and aesthetically pleasing. The ideal candidate will be fluent in Spanish as well as English, but this is not essential.
We are looking for someone capable of collaborating with an internal team to help translate goals and ideas into design for PDG Media and PDG Media clients, which include some of the biggest names in the coffee sector. You live to make and tell a story with your designs
Ultimately, the right candidate for this role will have digital design experience, a desire to work for a brand making a difference in the sector, the ability to work in a tight-knit, fast-moving team, and the capacity to grow as the team does.
About PDG Media: www.pdgmediagroup.com
We’re a full-service digital marketing agency grounded in coffee industry expertise. We provide bespoke media packages that include content creation, social media management, influencer marketing, marketing campaigns, end-to-end web design, brand development and more.
We are a part of the wider PDG Global, which includes Perfect Daily Grind, a world-leading digital coffee publication with millions of page views every year.
As part of the social media team in a fast-growing, digital marketing agency, you will:
- Work closely with the marketing team to develop digital designs that help to achieve marketing and corporate goals for us and our clients.
- Create, develop and manage digital design solutions for a variety of uses including but not limited to: social media, websites, product graphics, email templates, brand campaigns, and photography.
- Collaborate with the Marketing and Social Media team to visually execute concepts and create high-quality assets for the PDG Media brands
- Design assets for usage across all platforms, particularly digital and social media
- Make necessary improvements to existing graphics/designs.
- Translate creative concepts into visual design.
- Ensure consistency of brand and creative across digital audience touch points.
- Be detail-oriented and organised in your day-to-day work; managing and organising your tasks is of key importance.
- Work in a team that spans multiple time zones.
What kind of person are we looking for?
- A consummate professional who delivers work independently on all projects and achieves results quickly with a great attitude.
- A problem-solver who understands that work comes in at differing levels of importance; the ability to prioritise and “triage” your assignments is key.
- Someone who strives for zero mistakes in the work they submit.
- A solution and goal-oriented individual who can deal with challenges or barriers in a constructive way.
- Somebody who wants to grow and develop as a professional within a fast-moving media business
- Delivers work independently on all tasks and achieves results at pace with energy and drive.
- Someone who has a strong sense of priority level and urgency; and knows how to act on the critical difference between the two.
- A minimum of 3 years of experience with digital design
- A minimum of 3 years experience in using Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe InDesign, and tools such as Sketch or similar
- Experience of working in a digital agency or a similar environment.
- Strong portfolio of design work, showing solution to business problems through effective design.
- Ability to autonomously ideate, design, and create content at scale
- Good understanding of social media.
- Demonstrable interpersonal skills, with the ability to liaise with designers, editors, clients, and other members of the company from all around the world.
- Collaborate with your teammates and crossfuncitonal departments on rapid fire requests and tight timelines
- Strong communication skills, written and verbal.
- Strong organisational skills and the ability to manage time effectively
- An interest in the specialty coffee sector.
- Fluent Spanish speaker.
- Additional experience with any of the following is a plus
- Art/Design: Google Slides / Canva
- Website design
- UI/UX design.
- Understanding of HTML
- CMS Experience – WordPress/Squarespace experience
- Video editing skills.
- Animation skills.
- Photography skills.
- Experience in the coffee sector.
- Good sense of humour.
- Digital Marketing
- Digital Design
- Public Relations
Please apply using this post or email a Portfolio/CV, cover letter and salary expectations to [email protected]