Algrano is a Swiss tech and coffee startup that changes the global trade of coffee. We have set ourselves an ambitious goal: to revolutionise the centuries-old coffee trade industry and make it transparent and digital. Our mission is to enable and support relationships between coffee growers and roasters across the world with the help of intuitive technology, outstanding service, and expert knowledge. Through the Algrano online platform, coffee growers promote and sell their coffees straight to roasters in Europe without worrying about the logistics. Awarded at our launch in 2015 as the best innovation by the European Coffee Industry Association, we currently count more than 1’000 growers and roasters from all over the world and are growing fast.
As a Producers Success Manager, you are part of the sourcing team and you lead the producers success activities. You support new as well as already onboarded coffee producers to become successful sellers on the Algrano platform. You explain to producers the value of Algrano and how they can use the different tools available to increase their performance. You collaborate with Eli, Sourcing Manager, Gilles, head of sourcing & operations as well as the marketing team.
Your main tasks will include:
- Producers onboarding: you train new producers so they understand the value of Algrano as well as how the platform works so they quickly become autonomous and successful sellers.
- Producers success management: you support sellers with lots and harvests management, offer samples management, profile and coffees attractiveness.
- Customer relationship management: you support the producers in maintaining and growing their relationships with coffee roasters.
- Shipping service management: you guide producers as well as coffee roasters willing to use Algrano shipping service platform, explaining the requirements and processes.
- General support: answer queries from new and existing producers.
You are young professional, passionate about coffee, have first experience with global agricultural supply chains and have had origin exposure. You like to travel and are excited about the opportunity to exchange daily with coffee producers from all over the world and support them in making good use of technology.
Your strengths include:
- Strong communication: to liaise with growers, you have excellent interpersonal and intercultural skills and an engaging personality.
- Presentation and pedagogy: you have a talent for explaining complex information and processes in a simple way. You love creating engaging and concise presentations.
- Well organized, self managed: you know how to prioritize your work in order to meet deadlines.
Your experience, background and skills:
- Experience in global agricultural supply chains with origin exposure, ideally in green coffee
- Strong training and presentation skills
- Fluent in English, Spanish and/or Portuguese (written and spoken)
- Eligible to work in Switzerland, you hold a CH/EU/EFTA passport, or you hold a B or C residence permit.
Why work for Algrano
- You will be part of a growing and talented team, united around a mission
- Our rapid growth generates opportunities for ambitious team members looking for new challenges and responsibilities
- We’re dedicated but know that you also have a life. That’s why we offer flexible working hours, home office options and 5 weeks of holidays
- Competitive salary
- Amazing coffee for free, all day long
How to apply
We don’t believe in cover letters, instead, we prepared a set of questions that will help us to get to know you better. Get ready with your CV, you will have to upload it in the last step of the application form. Apply now: https://bit.ly/3En6AIT