We are a global quality leader in Specialty Coffee. Driven by our mission to create the best coffee experience for our customers and to achieve the best value for our farmers. We source, roast, prepare delicious coffee, bake cookies and connect people by delivering an outstanding coffee experience.
We are looking for a creative, strategic and customer-oriented brand manager with pr & marketing skills. In this key role, you should drive the development of 360 marketing campaigns – from the strategic task to the creative conception and production to the publication of content. This role will oversee a comprehensive product and brand marketing calendar. The Brand Manager will work closely with the entire team in all café sales and e-commerce channels and work as part of a structured, cross-functional go-to-market process.
- Create, maintain and manage clear and comprehensive marketing calendars and seasonal concept cards
- Write inspiring copy for all marketing materials including, but not limited to, email, digital advertising, ecommerce and website content, blog posts, print assets, social media, and all in-store signage and collateral.
- You will develop campaign and marketing letters to achieve defined business goals, including strategic vision, communication and messaging strategy.
- Lead, coach and develop a team of marketing professionals
- You will take part in the creative production of our campaigns and lead shootings, events and experiences.
- You manage and lead the cafés in the field of marketing and offer strategic, creative and operational management and team support
- Development of regional marketing toolkits to support the introduction and implementation of our marketing programs.
- Manage and track marketing budget spending to ensure regular forecast accuracy. You will also report regularly and transparently on the impact of the campaign and the ROI, highlighting the impact and insights, always keeping an eye on growth.
- Get to know The Barn Berlin Coffee customers and advocate how their needs and behaviors differ around the world
- Measure the impact of the work and clearly and precisely report KPIs to everyone involved
- Result-oriented marketer with deep customer feel and brand sensitivity
- Can speak the language of editing and creativity, as well as business and strategy, and can skillfully coordinate both
- A person with a keen eye for design, content and copy – and can conveniently link the dots from these details to strategic priorities and visions
- In close collaboration, you love working closely with cross-functional partners and speaking across disciplines and modes
- A Positioning Guru: Your deep empathy with customers gives you a knack for extracting the most compelling essence of a product or experience.
- An effective marketing strategist and has a deep understanding of our constantly changing media landscape and customer behavior
- A strategic thinker who makes qualitatively and quantitatively well-founded decisions based on thoughtful considerations and analyzes, but also likes to take bold creative steps when the situation calls for it
- Deeply entrepreneurial, identifying opportunities to create systems, programs, and values where none existed before
- An innovative and resourceful thinker – finding connections and breaking down stories through deep thinking and creativity.
- Have knowledge of Indesign and Photophop
- A motivated team of international coffee lovers
- A cool office space right next to our roastery
- Free coffee in our Annex Café & the best coffee in our office
- A great learning curve and the space to take on responsibility
- Fair payment, holidays and social / health insurance
- A chance to grow and evolve within our company
You will be part of a team that is on a mission to change the Value Chain in Coffee. Our product is based on a concept of full quality and sustainability improvements.
We work as a Team in Wattstraße 10-13, Berlin-Brunnenviertel
- Full-time. Part-time initially possible
- Term: 1 year with option to extend
- Holidays: as per law
- Salary: depending on qualification
Please apply using this post or email a Portfolio/CV to firstname.lastname@example.org