This is our cookies policy. If you use our website, your acceptance of this policy will be given by your continued use. If you do not agree with this policy please stop using our website immediately.
Cookies are small text files placed on your device when you visit our website and are used to make the user’s experience more efficient. We are able to store cookies on your computer where they are necessary for the operation of the site however, for non-essential cookies we need your permission. Further details of the different types of cookies used are provided below.
2. Who We Are
Perfectdailygrind.com is operated by Perfect Daily Grind Ltd, a UK Limited company registered in England under company number 9673156.
Some important details about us:
Our registered office is at: Webster Griffin, Brooklands Park, Farningham Road, Crowborough, East Sussex, TN6 2JD, United Kingdom
Our email address is: firstname.lastname@example.org
4. ‘Session’ and ‘Persistent’ Cookies
‘Session cookies’ allow us to track your actions during a single browsing session, but they do not remain on your device afterwards.
‘Persistent cookies’ remain on your device between sessions. We use them to authenticate you and to remember your preferences. We can also use them to balance the load on our servers and improve your experience on our site.
Session and persistent cookies can be either first or third party cookies. A first-party cookie is set by the website being visited; a third-party cookie is set by a different website. Both types of cookie may be used by us or our business partners.
Third Party Cookies we use include:
Google Analytics, this is a web analytics service provided by Google, Inc. The cookies used by Google Analytics help us to analyse how users use the site and to count the number of people who use the site. Google Analytics stores your IP address anonymously.
All our cookies are categorised by the role they fulfil on our website:
- Strictly Necessary: these are essential to enable you to move around our website and use features such as secure services. Without these cookies such services could not be provided;
- Functionality: allow the website to remember your choices and to personal certain features. These cookies may be anonymised and cannot track your browsing activity on other websites; and
- Performance: collect information as to how users use the website. These cookies don’t collect information that identifies a visitor. The information collected is aggregated and used to improve our website.
- None of the cookies employed are classified as Behavioural Targeting.
If at any time you wish to disable our cookies, you may do so through the settings on your browser. However, if you choose to disable or delete our cookies that will prevent certain important areas and features of our service from functioning properly. (but if you do so you will not be able to use certain important features of our service). You can find additional information at AboutCookies.org.
Notwithstanding, the audit undertaken regarding our cookies, it is possible we may have missed one from our list above. If you happen to find one that is being set on our site, please let us know.
6. English Law
This policy, and any non-contractual obligations arising out of it, will be interpreted in accordance with English law. Any disputes may only be dealt with by the courts of England and Wales.